What is 3D Print?
Quite literally “raise” the profile of yours or your clients brand using this stunning 3D effect, which is elevated approx 2mm from the face of the product.
3D Print is available in 7 Matt finish colours.
- Allows for much smaller details compared to 3D embroidery.
- Elements can be as small as 1mm thickness.
- No infill between detailed gaps in text and shapes.
- 100% precision using laser cut technologies.
- A stunning BESPOKE raised finish.
How does it work?
The process is relatively simple, the logo needs to be vectored to allow our software and equipment to read and cut the design out. Once the design has been cut and weeded out it is then heat transferred onto the cap.
What are the limitations?
Designs can only be supplied in a single colour.
CAPS – 125mm width x 65mm width